Who we are
Dong Guang Antel Antenna Co. Ltd.
Room B-13, Ding Feng Int. Plaza
19 Dongguan Ave., Dongchen District
Dongguan City, 523123, China
Website URL: https://www.antelantenna.com.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect data when you interact with our Site, including personal information, when you submit it to us through data entry fields on the Site.
We will collect the following from you:
The information you provide:
Contact information: We receive and store any information you enter on our Site. When you contact us, our Site uses forms to collect your personal information including your name, last name, and email address so you can request information, place orders, get support for our products or services.
Non-Personal Information collected by the Site
Any non-personal information we collect from your use of the Site, whether through Cookies or analytics services by third parties, may be de-identified, aggregated and pooled with other information to track trends involving the use of our Site, such as the total number of visitors, the number of visitors to each page, and how our users use and interact with the Site.
How we utilize the information
The information you provide:
We collect, store, and use the information you provide for the following reasons:
Contact information: We may use your email address to contact you regarding the progress of your inquiries, such as orders, information about our products, and – where you have opted in to receive such information – other/new products or services, and/or special offers/newsletters we think you might find useful.
To maintain an accurate record of your orders, and any inquiries in case of a dispute and to identify certain characteristics that could help us optimize and improve our products and services.
Information we receive from your use of our Site or third-parties
We collect, store, and use the information that we receive from your use of our Site or third-parties for the following reasons:
Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to improve services on our Site. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website.
Purposes of data processing
When you access or use our Site, we need to collect, use, and otherwise process your information, as set out in this Policy. We are committed to your privacy and follow a few fundamental principles when we process personal data:
1. We strive to collect only the minimum personal data that we need to deliver any services or products to you.
2. We aim for full transparency on how we use your information to comply with legal or other lawful purposes and respect your privacy.
3. We make sure we only use your information for the purposes you have given us permission for.
It is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, such as to:
1. Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
2. Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
3. Send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
4. Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred
5. Better understand how people interact with our website.
6. Determine the effectiveness of our promotional email campaigns.
7. Improve our services and products for the benefit of our customers.
We rely on your consent for us to use your personal information to send you marketing information (such as our newsletters and promotional offers) by email. You may withdraw your consent at any time by using our Unsubscribe option in relation to email subscriptions or contacting us using the details set out in the “Further questions and contacts” section of this Policy.
What we share with others
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your Personal Information unless you have specifically granted us permission to do so. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to third parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may share the information we collect as follows:
• In Response to Legal Process. To comply with the applicable laws or legal processes (e.g., lawful subpoenas or court orders), exercise our legal rights, comply with government regulatory requirements, or as otherwise required by law.
• To Protect Us and Others. To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected or potential fraud, brand protection matters (such as gray market sales or unauthorized use of our intellectual property), actual or potential threats to personal safety, violations of this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Partners. We disclose personal information and other information to our channel partners, including our distributors, resellers, and value-added resellers. These third parties may use personal information and other information that we provide to them for purposes such as marketing, and to provide services or products to you.
• Business Transfers. Information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to an acquirer, successor or assignee as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which personal information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
Security of Your Personal Information
Although we take all these measures to maintain the safety and security of your personal information, please note that no transmission over the Internet can ever be guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot fully guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
Retention of Personal Information
Personal Information collected on our website will only be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and enforce our agreements.
Your Choices and Digital Rights
We offer you choices regarding the collection, use, and sharing of your Personal Data and we will respect the choices you make. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with the Personal Data that we request, you may not be able to use all the features of our Site. If you need further assistance, you can contact us using the details in the “Further questions and contacts” section of this policy to request any of the following:
1. confirm whether or not personal data about you is being processed;
2. provide you with further details about how we process your personal data;
3. provide you with a copy of any data which we hold about you;
4. withdraw your consent to using your personal information, where we rely on your consent as a legal basis to justify using your personal data;
5. request to update or delete personal data which we hold about you;
6. restrict the way that we process your personal data;
7. consider any valid request to transfer your personal data to a third-party provider of services (data portability); and
8. we will consider all those requests. However, certain personal information may be exempt from those requests in certain circumstances, which include a need to keep processing information for our legitimate interests or to comply with a legal obligation. If such an exception applies, we will notify you when responding to your request. Please note that we may ask you to provide us with the information necessary to confirm your identity before responding.
We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data through this Site, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information from our systems. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to us, then you may alert us using the details in the “Further questions and contacts” section of this policy.
Our servers and data centers are located in the United States. If you choose to use the Services from outside the U.S., then you should know that you may be transferring your Personal Data outside of your region and into the U.S. for storage and processing in connection with the services and products we supply to our customers. When we receive Personal Data from the European Economic Area we treat it in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and work with our customers to ensure that such Personal Data is processed in compliance with GDPR.
If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice via our Site, at least fifteen (15) days before the changes take effect.
Further questions and contacts